Ford Brazil sales increased 83 percent to 3,489 units in October 2023.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Ford F-Series sales totaled 78 units
- Ford Maverick sales increased 392.5 percent to 197 units
- Ford Mustang sales decreased 30 percent to 21 units
- Ford Ranger sales increased 84.68 percent to 2,591 units
- Ford Territory sales increased 121.52 percent to 175 units
- Ford Transit sales decreased 10.83 percent to 140 units
During the first 10 months of the 2023 calendar year, Ford Brazil sales increased 36 percent to 22,510 units.
Sales Results - October 2023 - Brazil - Ford
|MODEL||OCT 2023 / OCT 2022||OCTOBER 2023||OCTOBER 2022||YTD 2023 / YTD 2022||YTD 2023||YTD 2022|
The Ford Authority Take
The strong performance from Ford Brazil in October not only once again expands the brand’s positive streak, but also represents a new record for Ford’s presence in the South American country. The 3,489 units sold represents FoMoCo’s highest record so far in calendar year 2023 in Brazil, with nine consecutive months of increases.
Ford Brazil’s excellent performance in the commercial vehicle segment in October was driven by the high level of sales of the all-new Ford Ranger, which, like the brand, performed extremely well. The freshly launched midsize pickup continues to increase in popularity and once again surpassed the locally made Chevrolet S10 for the second consecutive month.
In addition, notable triple-digit increases for the Ford Maverick and Territory also contributed. Among them, the most notable was the compact-sized pickup, as it was the brand’s second best-selling model during October – displacing the Ford Transit from that position.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Ford Brazil sales in October 2022, unless noted otherwise