For the first time in quite a while, FoMoCo is offering a Ford Transit Connect incentive in the form of deferred payments in certain markets during December 2023. The lack of more attractive discounts or deals is likely due to the fact that the Transit Connect is on the way out. The compact van will be fully discontinued after the 2023 model year is built out.
Additionally, the Ford Transit Connect may be eligible for the $1,500 UAW Member Discount. This discount doesn’t appear to be limited to actual UAW members and will run through January 2nd, 2024.
Ford Transit Connect Incentives
Below, we have compiled a list of Ford Transit Connect incentive offers in four large U.S. markets during December 2023.
- New York City: no offers currently listed
- Detroit: no offers currently listed
- Miami: no payments for 30 days
- Requires Ford Credit Financing
- Los Angeles: no offers currently listed
The above Ford Transit Connect incentive offers will remain valid through January 2nd, 2024.
The 2023 Ford Transit Connect soldiers on with minimal changes for its final model year. The only notable update is that the compact van ditched its optional 2.5L I4 engine and is now only available with the the 2.0L I4 engine.
As a reminder, the current-gen model has been in production and has remained largely unchanged since the 2014 model year, though it did undergo a mid-cycle refresh for the 2019 model year.
Ford Transit Connect Pricing
For reference, here are the 2023 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- XL Cargo Van – $36,640
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $38,140
- XLT Cargo Van – $38,318
- Titanium Cargo Van – $40,255
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $42,340
- Must take new vehicle delivery by January 2nd, 2024.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.