- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ford Focus vehicles manufactured May 1, 2014, to May 24, 2014, 2014 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured on June 6, 2014, and 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles manufactured June 4, 2014, to July 7, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the Fuel Delivery Module (FDM) may crack between the filter body and the filter cap, possibly resulting in low fuel pressure.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the FDM, free of charge. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S20.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2014 Ford Focus
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 14V495000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 14V514000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 15V005000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 15V813000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 16V643000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 16V698000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 18V735000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 19V515000
- 2014 Ford Focus Recall NHTSA 20V331000