- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain all weather driver side accessory floor mats sold for use in model year 2006-2011 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan, 2006 Lincoln Zephyr, and 2007-2011 Lincoln MKZ vehicles manufactured November 9, 2007, through October 31, 2010. The affected floor mats may move and possibly interfere with the accelerator pedal.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement mats, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Ford's customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S07. NOTE: Vehicles built after October 31, 2010, while potentially equipped with the same floor mats, are equipped with a Brake Over Accelerator (BOA) feature that prevents simultaneous accelerator and brake application, allowing the vehicle to be safely stopped by pressing firmly and steadily on the brake pedal.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2010 Ford Fusion
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 10V161000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 10V222000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 11V574000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 15V793000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 16V384000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 18V046000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 18V775000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V001000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V904000