- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
- INFLATOR MODULE
- PASSENGER SIDE
- AIR BAGS
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2010 Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and 2010-2012 Lincoln MKZ vehicles that previously received a replacement passenger air bag under recall 16V-384, 17V-024 or 18V-046. In the event of a crash requiring deployment of the passenger air bag, the bracket that secures the air bag inflator to the module housing may deform, allowing the gas that inflates the air bag to leak out.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger air bag module, free of charge. The recall began November 21, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S34.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Recalls For The 2010 Ford Fusion
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 10V161000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 10V222000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 11V574000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 14E028000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 15V793000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 16V384000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 18V046000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V001000
- 2010 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V904000