- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2015 Fiesta, 2014-2016 Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles sold, or ever registered in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Washington, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands. A component within the door latches may break making the doors difficult to latch and/or leading the driver or a passenger to believe a door is securely closed when, in fact, it is not.
Ford will notify owners, and Ford or Lincoln dealers will replace the side door latches, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 15, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S15.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2015 Ford Fusion
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 14V736000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 15V250000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 16V875000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 18V167000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 18V471000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V362000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V590000
- 2015 Ford Fusion Recall NHTSA 19V632000