- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
- FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
Ford is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Fusion, Police Interceptor Sedan and Police Interceptor Utility vehicles; and certain model year 2013 Lincoln MKS, MKT, and MKZ vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may develop a crack, allowing fuel to leak.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on July 20, 2013. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's recall campaign number is 13S04.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2013 Ford Taurus
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 13V270000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V285000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V393000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V040000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V340000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V812000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 16V621000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 20V072000