- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 Ford Taurus vehicles manufactured December 1, 2009, to July 31, 2010, and 2011-2013 Lincoln MKS vehicles manufactured June 1, 2011, to October 31, 2011. In the affected vehicles, the interior door handle return spring may unseat, resulting in interior door handle that does not return to the fully stowed position after actuation.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect all four of the interior door handles and either repair or replace them, free of charge. The recall began March 23, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15S02.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2013 Ford Taurus
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 13V227000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 13V270000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V285000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V393000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V340000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V812000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 16V621000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 20V072000