- Release Date:
- Applicable Country:
- NHTSA Campaign Number:
- Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Lincoln MKT and Ford Flex and Taurus vehicles with the Police Interceptor or SHO Performance Pack. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. Remedy parts are not currently available. Owners were notified about the recall on March 3, 2020. A second notice will be mailed when remedy parts become available, which is currently expected to be the end of September 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332 or Lincoln customer service at 1-800-521-4140. Ford's number for this recall is 20S04.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Other Vehicles Affected By This Recall
Other Recalls For The 2013 Ford Taurus
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 13V227000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 13V270000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V285000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 14V393000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V040000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V340000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 15V812000
- 2013 Ford Taurus Recall NHTSA 16V621000