Ford Motor Company is a global company that’s in the business of selling cars, trucks, and SUVs, as well as providing parts and service for them.
Currently, Ford Motor Company markets its vehicles under two global brands:
- Ford — mainstream brand sold internationally with the exception of Japan and Indonesia
- Lincoln — regional luxury brand sold in North America and China
- Changan Ford Automobile (CAF) — primary passenger car joint venture in China responsible for selling Ford-branded vehicles
- Jiangling Motors Corporation — Ford’s commercial vehicle investment
In the past, Ford Motor Company also owned or was involved in marketing the following brands:
- Mercury — discontinued in 2010
- Volvo — sold to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group in 2010
- Jaguar — sold to Tata Motors in 2008
- Land Rover — sold to Tata Motors in 2008
- Aston Martin –sold in 2007 to a consortium investors led by David Richards
- Mazda — acquired a 7 percent stake in 1979 and 33.3 percent by 1996, but divested to 2.1 percent by 2014, while also severing most production and development ties
Following are Ford Motor Company sales numbers for the United States and Canada:
Sales Results - USA - FMC
See more Ford sales numbers.