The Ford Chicago Assembly plant, also known as Ford Motor Company Chicago Assembly, is located in Chicago, Illinois, USA. The facility currently assembles various vehicles and is the automaker’s oldest in continuous operation.
- Year opened: 1924
- Activity: vehicle assembly
- Facility size:
- Site size: 113 acres
- Plant size: 2,813,260 square feet
12600 S. Torrence Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60633
- Phone: (773) 646-3100
- Employment: about 4,020 employees
The Ford Chicago Assembly plant currently produces the following vehicles:
- Ford Taurus and Ford Police Interceptor Sedan (discontinued March 2018)
- Ford Explorer and Ford Police Interceptor Utility
- Future Lincoln Aviator (2020 Lincoln Aviator)
- Future Ford Explorer (2020 Ford Explorer)
Follow our coverage of Ford Chicago plant news.